Friday, November 28, 2014

Publication Sites & Thoughts on Ferguson, Missouri.

At first I was having some trouble finding publication sites but then came across Lulu.com and Qoop.com. Both of these sites allow you to publish your own work after some reviewing. There were many to choose from, but I felt that these may have been the most helpful for people to use. Especially lulu.com which is very professional. I always thought sites like these would cost money, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the number of sites that are free. This definitely makes them more appealing and makes the people second guessing sending in their work to just send it, because what do they have to lose. Thoughts on Michael Brown case: I think it is disturbing that people are starting riots and causing havoc. This is something that they should leave in the hands of the people who are higher up in the force. I understand that a life was taken, but once again I think it is being made into a fight about race. According to the information that I read and watched, Michael Brown was going after the police office and he put his hand on his gun. Michael Brown was a big kid and the police officer had no other option but to use self defense. I am sad that his parents lost a son, but our society needs to stop making it look like everything would have been different if he were to be white, because I do not believe that. Any officer who feels threatened whether its by a black or white person, they will use self defense. I stand by my opinion and know that others feel the complete opposite as me, but I will not change my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment