Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Death of a Playmate Response

The Death of a Playmate magazine feature was extremely interesting. The topic can easily draw people in and the content within the story was laid out perfectly. We got to know and see a side of Dorothy, especially with her marriage that did not end well. We were exposed to quotes of her friends and people who worked with her such as Hugh Heffner. Know that this topic is not off limits has allowed me to expand a little bit on my topics because I was trying to play it safe. Not that I have a topic in mind close to this, it showed me that through a magazine feature, nothing is really off limits. This is also a topic that people will always be interested in because it involves a death and a topic such as sex, which people love to hear about.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that with you when you said that this is something that people would want to read. Its human nature to be interested in things like sexual and personal relationships along with things such as life and death.

    ReplyDelete